Career Success in Canada: Information for Immigrants
The TOEIC test can help!
1. Take the TOEIC test to demonstrate your English ability and include your score on your resume
2. Apply for your dream job
3. Accept job offer!
The TOEIC test is the world’s No. 1 English test for the workplace. More than five million people just like you take the TOEIC test every year!
You can choose between two tests:
- TOEIC Speaking and Writing Tests
- TOEIC Listening and Reading Tests
- Or take both tests to demonstrate your proficiency in all four language skills.
Canadian employers have stated that English proficiency is a critical factor in the hiring of immigrants. The TOEIC test is a great way to demonstrate your English ability.
Find out more about TOEIC Listening and Reading:
- About the TOEIC test in Canada
- Use your TOEIC score on your résumé!
- Register online for the TOEIC test
Find out more about TOEIC Speaking and Writing:
- TOEIC Listening and Reading Public Test dates and locations
- TOEIC Speaking and Writing Public Test dates and locations
- TOEIC preparation materials
- TOEIC Sample questions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter
- University admissions - TOEFL test
- Contact us