Career Success: The TOEIC test can help you!
Take the TOEIC test to demonstrate your English ability and include your score on your résumé
Apply for your dream job
Accept job offer!
The TOEIC test is the world’s No. 1 English test for the workplace. More than five million people just like you take the TOEIC test every year!
When you include your TOEIC score on your résumé employers can be confident about your English ability. Here's an example from our résumé descriptions:
785 to 900 - Working Proficiency in English
Working proficiency in English. Scored 800 out of 990 on the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC). Rating: "Able to satisfy most requirements with language that is often, but not always, acceptable and effective."
It works! Two students from Montreal included their TOEIC score on their résumés and landed jobs at Walt Disney World in Florida. Read all about it.
The TOEIC test has two separate packages:
TOEIC Speaking and Writing Tests
- Register online now for TOEIC Speaking and Writing
- Taking the TOEIC Speaking and Writing test
- TOEIC Speaking and Writing Public Test dates and locations
TOEIC Listening and Reading Tests
- Register online now for the TOEIC Public test
- Taking the TOEIC Listening and Reading test
- TOEIC Listening and Reading Public Test dates and locations
TOEIC Listening and Reading Quick links
- TOEIC Sample questions
- Examinee Handbook
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Use your TOEIC score on your résumé
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter
- Contact us
Useful links for students
- TOEIC representative offices worldwide
- Educational Testing Service
- Study in Canada
- Student Insurance
- Tour the Rocky Mountains