Test de français international
The Test de français international evaluates the French level of non-francophones. This multiple choice test assesses a candidate's ability to understand, speak, read and write French as it is used in the international workplace.
A classroom tool
By using the TFI test teachers can:
- Place students in appropriate levels.
- Evaluate the proficiency of students at different stages in their courses.
- Increase motivation by setting clear course objectives.
Language schools and faculties can use the TFI to demonstrate the value of their programs. Students can add their TFI score and description to their résumés.
A unique reference for human resources professionals
The TFI test can help Directors to:
- Identify language needs in their companies
- Determine the French level required for specific positions
- Develop training programs
- Identify those employees who require training
- Monitor return on investment
- Hire and promote
Easy to use
The TFI test is reliable, easy to administer and affordable. It is a standardized test that represents an objective external measure of proficiency. The TFI test is an international standard for French language assessment.
The TFI test is a product of Educational Testing Service (ETS), developer of psychometric tests such as the SAT, TOEFL and TOEIC.
- TFI Test Description
- TFI Sample Questions
- TFI Public Test 2015
- TFI Examinee Handbook
- Test de français international recognized for citizenship in France